Honey Mustard pull apart chicken.
Ingredients of Honey Mustard pull apart chicken
- Prepare 12 oz of Honey.
- Prepare 12 oz of Dijon mustard.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground thyme.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s 2 clove of garlic, crushed.
- Prepare 2 1/2 lb of chicken.
Honey Mustard pull apart chicken instructions
- Add everything but the chicken in a crock pot and mix it together..
- Put chicken in crock pot and completely cover with sauce..
- Cook on low for 7 to 8 hours..
- When done cooking pull chicken out of slow cooker. Using two forks shred the chicken. And place in a different bowl or container..
- Pour about half the sauce into the shredded chicken. If you add to much it will be too soggy..
- Put in a wrap it on bread. ENJOY!.