Carmalized Chicken by Sophie Wright.
Ingredients of Carmalized Chicken by Sophie Wright
- Prepare of For the marinade.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme (dried).
- You need 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 3 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of ketchup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 4 of chicken legs.
- You need 4 of red onion (large) cut into wedges.
- Prepare 10 of cherry tomatoes.
- You need 4 of potatoes (med-large) diced or wedges.
Carmalized Chicken by Sophie Wright step by step
- Make the marinade, add chicken onions with the marinade into a bag and marinade for few hours or overnight (I prefer overnight alot more flavor, but if stretched for time half a hour to couple hours is fine)..
- When ready to cook set oven to 400°F. When oven is ready put all the ingredients into a baking dish. I usually put some oil or butter in bottom of dish and lay diced or wedges potatoes down first then everything else on top adding the cherry tomatoes..
- Cook in the oven from anywhere to 30-45 mins (1 hr if you have a oven that doesn't that get too hot like mine)..
- The tomatoes should burst and onions edges should be nice and crispy..
- When done serve and enjoy :).