Cranberry Basalmic Chicken.
Ingredients of Cranberry Basalmic Chicken
- You need 1 1/3 cup of Dried Cranberries.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Balsamic Vinegar.
- You need 1 clove of peeled garlic.
- You need 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 1/4 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of chicken breasts or strips.
- It’s 2 tsp of shaved almonds.
- You need of Garnish.
- You need 2 tbsp of Dried Cranberries for garnish.
Cranberry Basalmic Chicken instructions
- place ingredients minus chicken in food processor and pulse..
- Place topping into sauce pan and simmer..
- place chicken on platic wrap and sprinke slt and pepper over the chicken. Then cover chick with plastic. Pound meat with frying pan or mallet till chiken is even layer..
- preheat oven to 400°F..
- Grease 13X9 pan and place chicken evenly along pan..
- Smother topping over chicken from edge to egde..
- Place in Oven for 20 to 45 minutes depending on size of chicken..
- Garnish with Almond slivers and dried cranberries and serve..