Chicken parmesan. Chicken Parmesan is made of components I love, like juicy chicken, savory Parmesan cheese, tangy tomato sauce, and spaghetti. So, in theory, I should love Chicken Parm as well, but for all its promise. This Chicken Parmesan recipe (aka chicken parmigiana) is a family favorite!
Ingredients of Chicken parmesan
- Prepare of chicken and coating.
- It’s 8 medium of chicken breasts boneless and skinless.
- Prepare 6 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- Prepare 5 large of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/4 cup of Hungarian paprika.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of onion powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
- You need of sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of margarine.
- Prepare 30 oz of Hunts tomato sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of basil dried.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar, more if you like sweet less if you dont.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of balsamic vinegar aged in oak barrel four years.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 tsp of whole leaf oregano dried.
- Prepare 1 tsp of apple cider vinegar.
- It’s of cheeses.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
- You need 3 1/2 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2/3 cup of cheddar cheese, shredded.
Chicken cutlets, breaded and fried, smothered with tomato sauce, and covered with mozzarella and Parmesan cheeses are so good. Chicken parmigiana, or chicken parmesan (Italian pollo alla parmigiana), is a dish that consists of breaded chicken breast covered in tomato sauce and mozzarella, parmesan, or provolone cheese. Classic Chicken Parmesan recipe with parmesan crusted tender chicken, topped with marinara and cheese. This classic Chicken Parmesan from Delish.com is as good as it gets.
Chicken parmesan step by step
- Preheat oven to 375° Fahrenheit.
- Take eggs half cup water mix together well take put spices for chicken in a ziploc bag.
- Cut the chicken In half lengthwise put into ziploc bag shake coating all the chicken with spices. Put chicken into egg wash dredge into panko breadcrumbs back into egg wash and back to panko double coating chicken set on baking pan that has been sprayed with nonstick spray.
- After all the chicken is coated and put on pan put into oven bake 40 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking take tomato sauce margarine heat in a pot add your spices for sauce mix well.
- After 40 minutes take chicken out coat with sauce then add in order listed parmesan cheese, then mozzarella I made two with just cheddar after the sauce.
- The reason 2 cheddar my oldest don't like parmesan or mozzarella.
- Put back in oven 25 -30 minutes after that let sit 12 minutes serve hope you enjoy.
- You could sub the chicken with eggplant slice it into half inch/ 13mm thick and add spices add quarter cup of olive oil shake in bag and do the same as the chicken..
This Cheesy Chicken Parmesan is a delicious Italian dish of breaded chicken, topped with marinara sauce and lots of cheese. Get this restaurant quality favorite Italian dish right at home. The buttery, crispy panko fried chicken. Learn how to make chicken parm with a perfectly crisp, golden, breaded exterior and a moist interior, with all the right flavors and just the right amount of gooey cheese. The BEST Chicken Parmesan How to Make Chicken Parmesan What to serve with this chicken parmesan recipe How to make the ultimate chicken parmesan!