Biscotti with Berries and White Chocolate.
Ingredients of Biscotti with Berries and White Chocolate
- Prepare 45 grams of ●Cake flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of ●Whole wheat flour (or cake flour).
- It’s 1 tbsp of ●Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of ●Baking powder.
- You need 20 grams of White chocolate.
- It’s 20 grams of Dried berries.
- It’s 2 of to 3 tablespoons Milk.
Biscotti with Berries and White Chocolate instructions
- Combine all ● ingredients in a bowl. Mix lightly with a whisk..
- Add the finely chopped white chocolate and the dried berries..
- Add the milk. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the mixture in cutting motion. Please adjust the amount of milk (refer to Helpful Hints)..
- Place the dough on a sheet of parchment paper. Dust the dough with a small amount of cake flour, and roll it out thinly (to about 1 cm thickness). Bake for 15 minutes in a 180℃ preheated oven..
- Chop it up into 1 cm pieces. With the cut side facing up, bake for 20 minutes at 160℃..
- These biscotti are also delicious dipped in chocolate..