Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus. Filleting a chicken breast involves cutting it through the middle so you end up with two smaller breast fillets or cutlets. What wine to serve with this Baked Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes. To balance the acidity and sweetness of the roasted tomatoes, plump for either a.
Ingredients of Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus
- It’s 1 of chicken breast.
- Prepare 8 stick of asparagus, trimmed.
- It’s 6 of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of sprigs rosemary.
- It’s 1 pinch of sea salt.
- It’s 1 pinch of freshly ground black pepper.
- You need 1 of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of white wine.
- Prepare 1 of balsamic vinegar.
Place the tomatoes and their juice into an oiled shallow roasting pan. Mix in the garlic and season to taste. Put veg in tinfoil tray place chicken on top. This tomato chicken came out super juicy because thin tenders are quickly seared and combined with fresh tomato sauce.
Roasted chicken breast with cherry tomatoes & asparagus step by step
- Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/gas 6. Put 1 chicken breast, with its skin left on, in a bowl. Add 8 trimmed sticks of asparagus, 6 halved cherry tomatoes and the leaves from 1 sprig of fresh rosemary plus a whole sprig of rosemary as well. Toss everything together with a pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper and a drizzle of olive oil..
- Put the veg into a tinfoil tray and place the chicken and rosemary sprig on top. Season well. Add some white wine and cook in the middle of the oven for 25 to 35 minutes. Serve drizzled with balsamic vinegar..
Enjoy the best roasted tomatoes you have ever eaten! Eat immediately standing over the sink with a kitchen fork…or on top of your favorite pasta, pizza, or even grilled chicken breasts! Add halved cherry tomatoes, sun-dried tomatoes, sliced onion, and minced garlic to a baking dish. Pat chicken breasts dry with paper towels and place them in the baking dish. Sprinkle the chopped herbs and dried oregano over the chicken.