Coconut & Almond Okara Biscotti. The coconut tree (Cocos nucifera) is a member of the palm tree family (Arecaceae) and the only living species of the genus Cocos. The term "coconut" (or the archaic "cocoanut". Перевод слова coconut, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, примеры использования. (General American) IPA(key): /ˈkoʊ.kə.nʌt/, [ˈkʰoʊ̯.kə.nʌt]. (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /ˈkəʊ.kə.nʌt/, [ˈkʰəʉ̯.kə.nʌt]. Rhymes: -ʌt. coconut (countable and uncountable, plural coconuts).
Ingredients of Coconut & Almond Okara Biscotti
- It’s 100 grams of ＊Fresh okara.
- Prepare 30 grams of ＊Whole wheat flour (or cake flour).
- Prepare 70 grams of ＊Cake flour.
- It’s 3 grams of ＊Baking powder.
- It’s 50 grams of ＊Raw cane sugar.
- It’s 1 pinch of ＊Salt.
- You need 25 grams of ＊Shredded coconut.
- It’s 25 grams of Almonds.
- Prepare 40 grams of Dried fruits (mango, etc.).
- It’s 1 medium of or small Egg.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Soy milk.
- You need 1 dash of Liqueur (amaretto, cointreau, etc.).
The fruit of the coconut palm, consisting of a fibrous husk. Coconut definition, the large, hard-shelled seed of the coconut palm, lined with a white edible meat, and containing a milky liquid. Up to six coconuts can be harvested from a palm tree at a time. Coconuts can be broken open to create an opened coconut.
Coconut & Almond Okara Biscotti instructions
- Wash the dried fruit in hot water and cut into small pieces. Lightly roast the almonds and roughly chop each one into 4-6 pieces..
- Place the ＊ ingredients into a plastic bag and shake well..
- Add the dried fruit and mix until covered as much as possible with the powder..
- Combine the tofu and the beaten egg. Add them to the plastic bag. Once all of the ingredients have blended together, mix in the almonds and add some liqueur for flavoring, if you like. Bring it all together into a ball..
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Roll the dough into a flat loaf and place on the baking sheet. (Coating your hands with water will make it easier to shape.).
- Bake for 20 minutes in an oven preheated to 180℃..
- Take it out of the oven and cool. Cut into 1-cm thick pieces and arrange them on the baking sheet, cut side down..
- Lower the temperature to 160℃ and bake one side for 10 minutes. Flip them over and bake the other side for another 10 minutes to dry them twice..
- Set them aside until they have cooled completely. Store in a resealable bag..
- These biscotti become stale easily. In that case, you can heat them lightly in a toaster-oven to return them to their crisp, hard state..
The coconut sold in the UK is the de-husked, hard, brown 'stone' of a ripe coconut. The middle of a coconut is hollow and filled with a sweet liquid known as coconut juice or coconut water. Coconut meat is high in healthy saturated fat, with decent amounts of protein and a low glycemic Coconut water (not to be confused with coconut milk, which is actually manmade – see below for a. For other coconut items, see Coconut (disambiguation). A coconut is the product of a palm tree.