Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple.
Ingredients of Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple
- You need of Arugula or salad greens.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Chicken, pre-cooked.
- You need 1/4 medium of Apple, Fugi (or anything crisp).
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Goat cheese crumbles.
- You need 2 pinch of Muruku pieces (Indian bean curd spirals for crunch).
- You need of Ground pepper.
- It’s of Vinaigrette.
- You need 1 of Vinegar (pomegranate or red wine).
- Prepare 1 dash of Vinegar (balsamic to add flavor depth).
- Prepare 1 of Oil (grape seed or EVOO).
Summer Arugula tossed with Chicken, Goat Cheese, & Apple step by step
- Arugula is pretty peppery and the trick is to pile a serving onto a plate and use your kitchen scissors (clean) to rough-cut the pile. It releases the flavor and brings out the crispness….
- Add chicken, cut to bite-sized chunks..
- Slice 1/4 to 1/2 a medium apple. If you're concerned about carbs counts, 1/4 medium apple is one serving @ about 15 grams of carbs..
- Drizzle vinaigrette over chicken (absorbs the flavor) to taste. Top with fresh ground pepper and goat cheese crumbles..
- Top with Muruku crunchies. Especially good for diabetics or those watching carbs, the Indian bean curd snack can be found at most food co-ops and is worth the monthly trek to keep a stash in your pantry..