Red Quinoa Chicken Bowl.
Ingredients of Red Quinoa Chicken Bowl
- Prepare of Red Quinoa.
- You need 1-2 of Skinless Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 bunch of Asparagus.
- It’s 3 Tbsp of butter.
- You need to taste of Sea Salt.
- It’s 4 cloves of Garlic, chopped (or less, I love garlic).
- You need 6-8 of Cherry tomatoes.
- It’s 3-4 tsp of Toasted Slivered Almonds.
- You need to taste of Feta Cheese.
- Prepare 1-2 Tbsp of Balsamic Vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1 of halved Key Lime (or regular limes).
Red Quinoa Chicken Bowl instructions
- Cook Red Quinoa as it states on package. I use chicken broth instead of water..
- Cook 1 to 2 skinless chicken breasts in skillet with a bit of olive oil. Brown on both sides and until done. Season as you like. Once done, cut into bite sized pieces..
- Cut Key Lime in half to squeeze over dish before eating….
- Clean asparagus and snap into bite sized pieces. In a skillet sauté in 3 tbsp of butter, garlic and season with sea salt to your liking. Asparagus should have some crisp and be a vibrant green color….
- Cut the 6 to 8 cherry tomatoes in half….
- Add a few tsp of the toasted almonds….
- Add feta cheese….
- Lastly, add Balsamic Vinaigrette and squeeze lime over dish… Enjoy!!!.