Chicken pot. This classic Chicken Pot Pie is filled with tender pieces of chicken, carrot, celery, potato, and herbs. One of our most popular and top-rated recipes of all time, this classic chicken pot pie recipe has a flaky, buttery crust, a creamy sauce and a hearty mix of. This Chicken Pot Pie recipe is made by poaching uncooked chicken in stock and milk which is then used as the broth for the creamy filling.
Ingredients of Chicken pot
- Prepare 4-1/4 pound of chicken breast skin on bone in.
- You need 2 quarts of water.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 cup of chopped celery.
- Prepare 2 of medium onion quartered.
- You need 2 tablespoons of saffron flowers.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ground white pepper.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sesame seed oil.
- Prepare of Vegetables ———–.
- Prepare 15 ounce of can cut green beans drained.
- It’s 45 ounces of collard greens drained.
- It’s 30 ounces of canned carrots drained.
- Prepare as needed of salt.
- Prepare as needed of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of worshchestershire sauce.
- You need of -Thickener——–.
- It’s 1/4 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 1 cup of gram flour /chickpea flour.
It's got flaky pie crust and a buttery creamy I initially wanted to make an easy chicken pot pie. So, I started out using refrigerated pie dough, all frozen. This homemade chicken pot pie recipe streamlines your work by using frozen peas and carrots and Pillsbury™ refrigerated pie crusts. Swap out chicken for turkey or try a different frozen veggie combo.
Chicken pot instructions
- Add chicken to a pot and cover with water..
- Add the broth ingredients. Boil till chicken is done.
- Remove skin and bones and shread the chicken..
- Add the vegetables and seasonings.
- Boil 20 minutes, then mix gram flour and oil.
- Add to the boiling chicken pot. Stirring often till it thickens.
- Serve I hope you enjoy!.
Turn leftover chicken into the ultimate comfort food. Our Cream of Chicken soup adds perfect flavor and the creamiest texture. How to make chicken pot pie. To begin, dust a clean, dry work surface with flour and place the puff pastry over top. Homemade Chicken Pot Pie could be the king of all comfort foods, and this homemade version is a guaranteed family favorite!