Chicken Strawberry Avocado Wonton Cups.
Ingredients of Chicken Strawberry Avocado Wonton Cups
- Prepare 2 of boneless skinless chicken breast.
- You need 1 of avocado small diced.
- It’s 12 of wonton wraps (mini muffin tray).
- You need 5/6 of small diced strawberries.
- It’s 1/2 cup of or to your liking White creamy balsamic dressing.
- It’s of ⬆️You can also try a light ranch dressing too!.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Fresh chopped parsley.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Chicken Strawberry Avocado Wonton Cups step by step
- Start off by seasoning your chicken breast with salt and pepper, or whatever you like.
- Bake or grill your chicken until golden brown and juicy.
- Dice your chicken into small pieces. Set to the side.
- Spray your mini muffin tray and place the wonton wrapper inside to fit. Set oven to 375 and bake for 3-5 mins (check after 3 mins) should be a light golden crispy texture.
- Small dice your avocado and strawberries. Also chop parsley.
- In a small bowl, Add chicken avocado and strawberry and chopped parsley.
- Add salt and pepper along with the cilantro base. Gently Toss ingredients. Just enough to coat the ingredients. Add more if needed.
- Chill filling 30 mins -1 hour. Scoop small amount into wonton cups. Serve and enjoy!.