Chicken Bolognese Recipe. Our light version of pasta Bolognese features ground chicken — and plenty of flavor. From easy, delicious recipes the whole family will love and inspiring DIYs to creative. This family dinner recipe combines lean ground chicken, linguine, and classic Bolognese ingredients.
Ingredients of Chicken Bolognese Recipe
- Prepare 1 package of Pasta (your choice).
- You need 1 of large Carrot grated.
- It’s 2 of Onions diced.
- It’s 2 of Garlic cloves.
- It’s 1/4 cup of Olive Oil.
- It’s 500 grams of grated Chicken.
- It’s 10 of small Tomatoes cut in half.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Creme Balsamic Vinegar (thicker version of the normal vinegar).
- It’s 1/2 cup of chopped Parsley.
- You need of Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
Plus, being able to make your own tomato sauce allows you. A tried and true recipe for the best Chicken Bolognese! Perfect for a quick weeknight meal – and doubles as extra delish leftovers! Before we get to the recipe, here are a few tips for making perfect pasta.
Chicken Bolognese Recipe step by step
- In a large sauce pan add the olive oil, carrot, onion, garlic. Simmer for about 10 minutes..
- Add in the chopped parsley, salt, pepper and continue to stir..
- Add into mix the grated chicken meat, continue to stir and simmer for 15 minutes on low heat..
- Cut small tomatoes in half and add into sauce mix, add 1 tablespoon of Creme Balsamic Vinegar and simmer for another 20 minutes..
- Boil pasta of your choice. Once Pasta is ready drain, and top of with this delicious Chicken Bolognese sauce and Parmesan Cheese..
Easton's recipe says to sauté chicken livers until they're extra-browned, which adds depth. This is a recipe I adapted from a Wolfgang Puck dish I had at Downtown Disney. Heat oil in a large skillet on medium heat. Looking for an easy gift idea? Cooking Channel's recipe for Chocolate-Covered Toffee is just the ticket. recipe. print. share.