Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce. Nearing the end of the cook, the chicken was brushed with a. Ingredients and step-by-step recipe for Blueberry Chipotle BBQ Sauce. Find more gourmet recipes and meal ideas at The Fresh Market today!
Ingredients of Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce
- You need 6 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- You need 2 tbs of red wine vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of rice vinegar.
- It’s 2 tbs of coconut infused white balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Cavanders Greek seasoning.
- It’s of For the bbq sauce.
- You need 1 cup of your favorite honey hickory bbq sauce.
- It’s 3/4 cup of whole fresh blueberries.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbs of chipotle paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of anchovy paste.
It's a perfect combo with chicken skewers and chicken tenders. In fact, that sweet heat is excellent with salty and. Recipe excerpted from Michael Symon's Playing With Fire: BBQ and More From The Grill, Smoker, and Fireplace by Michael Symon and Douglas Trattner. A mouthwatering recipe for BBQ Chicken with Chipotle – smoky, spicy & delcious.
Brad's grilled chicken with blueberry chipotle bbq sauce step by step
- Combine chicken and 3 vinegars in a large ziplock bag. Marinade for 1 hour. Note: if you can't find infused white balsamic vinegar, use regular white balsamic vinegar and a few drops of coconut extract..
- Combine all sauce ingredients in a blender. Blend until smooth..
- When done marinating, place chicken on a preheated seasoned grill. Sprinkle with Greek seasoning..
- Cook until grill marks appear on chicken. Flip, season again and start basting chicken with sauce. Flip and baste chicken every couple minutes until chicken is cooked through. Serve immediately. Enjoy.
Make the Chipotle BBQ Sauce from scratch, or use the easy "cheater" Grilled Chicken (usually boneless, skinless breasts) is typically grilled hot and fast. In contrast, BBQ chicken, (usually thighs, legs and wings. The beauty of this BBQ sauce lies in it's versatility. This past weekend we slathered it stem to stern over baby back ribs one night, then grilled chicken thighs the next. We start with tender chicken breasts smothered in a BBQ sauce you make from scratch (and trust us, you'll never go back), and pair them with a tangy vinegar slaw and hearty roasted fingerling Season chicken with a pinch of salt and pepper to taste.