Chicken liver with onions and carrot. Wash the chicken livers, get rid of the fat if it has and cut them to half. Take a big frying pan, heat the oil and butter put the sliced bacons and fry until it is golden. Then you can add the sliced onions and stir fry for another few mins until gets.
Ingredients of Chicken liver with onions and carrot
- It’s 1 lb of Chicken livers.
- Prepare of Onions 2-3 medium.
- Prepare 3-5 cloves of Garlic.
- It’s of Carrot 1 medium.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare of Fresh parsley.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Prepare to taste of Ground black pepper.
Fried Chicken Liver is made by dredging each piece of liver in flour, then frying it in a pan with some oil. The onions are sauteed separately and are used Remove onion to a bowl and season with salt and pepper. Then remove the oil to another container. Split the two lobes of the chicken liver into two.
Chicken liver with onions and carrot step by step
- Cut onions, garlic and carrot. Heat Vegetable oil in a skillet, add onions, garlic and carrot. Stir periodically until onions soft. Season chicken livers with salt and ground peper to taste. Move mixture to outer edges and add chicken livers to the center and cook 3-4 minutes at each side. Stir liver with misxture..
- Add 1 table spoon of balsamic vinegar and stir to combine. Cook 1 minutes then cover and remove from fire. Garnish with chopped parsley..
- Step by step video https://youtu.be/5hibtzUG5QQ?sub_confirmation=1.
Season chicken livers with salt and ground peper to taste. The Best Chicken Liver Salad Recipes on Yummly In this traditional Palestinian recipe, chicken livers are cooked in olive oil with bell peppers, onions and garlic and seasoned with allspice, sumac and soy. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add the green and red peppers, onion, and garlic.