BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack. Debone, remove skin, and shred rotisserie chicken. Spread BBQ sauce evenly across tortillas. Top with onion, chicken, and cheese.
Ingredients of BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack
- You need 4 cups of tortilla chips (any flavor you like).
- Prepare 1/8 cup of balsamic vinaigrette dressing.
- You need 2 of onions, sliced.
- You need 2 cups of shredded chicken.
- It’s 2 cups of bbq sauce (any flavor you like).
- Prepare 1 cup of sharp cheddar cheese.
In a bowl, combine the chicken, bbq sauce and ranch and stir to coat the chicken. Place some of the lettuce, onions, tomatoes, cheese and avocado down the center of the. Whether you reach for meat claws or forks you just stick claws in the meat and pull. Can You Freeze Leftover Shredded BBQ Chicken.
BBQ Shredded Chicken Tortilla Snack step by step
- Place your balsamic vinaigrette dressing into a pan on low heat…..
- Place your sliced onions in pan with the dressing and heat until onions are tender……
- Meanwhile take your tortilla chips and arrange them on a large platter……set platter off to the side…….
- Take your shredded chicken and place into pan with the onions……stir gently…….
- Now place your bbq sauce all over chicken and onion mixture, heat until chicken is heated thru…….
- Turn off heat and place your shredded cheddar cheese all over bbq chicken……..
- Leave covered until cheese has melted…..
- Arrange shredded bbq chicken all over tortilla chips……serve and enjoy 😉!!!.
Just take your cooled down Juicy chicken, avocado and more all rolled up in tortillas. Tinga de Pollo Recipe For an easy, delicious taco night, try these Shredded Chicken Tacos. The chicken filling, also known as Tinga de Pollo in Mexico – especially the Puebla Wrap the chicken tinga filling in warm corn tortillas and sprinkle on your favorite toppings for an easy, fun taco night. Use Chicken and Mushroom Stroganoff ingredients to prepare this tortilla soup topped with homemade tortilla strips, avocado, cilantro, and lime wedges. We love shredded chicken in our tacos, casseroles, quesadillas, salads, sandwiches. okay, we just love shredded chicken.