Caprese Chicken (Italian/Keto).
Ingredients of Caprese Chicken (Italian/Keto)
- It’s of Base.
- Prepare 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- You need 1 of Brick Fresh Mozzarella.
- Prepare 4 of Medium Tomatoes.
- You need of Flavor.
- Prepare to taste of Basil.
- Prepare to taste of Olive Oil.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It’s to taste of Pepper.
- You need to taste of Garlic.
- It’s to taste of Parmesan Cheese.
- It’s to taste of Balsamic Reduction.
Caprese Chicken (Italian/Keto) instructions
- Prep: Pound, trim and Dan chicken dry with a paper towel..
- Prep: Slice mozzarella into thick slices, chop basil, shred parmesan and mince garlic..
- Cook: Heat Pan to Medium-High and season chicken with olive oil, salt, pepper & garlic. Place the chicken in the pan and let it brown, then flip and let the other side brown. Continue cooking till fully cooked through and then remove. (Let it sit aside, uncut).
- Cook: Add a little bit more olive oil and reduce heat to medium. Place the tomatoes onto the pan, seasoning with salt, pepper and basil. Cook on both sides to build flavor, but avoid letting the tomatoes becoming too soft. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Cook: Slice up the chicken into strips. Place the mozzarella in the pan and allow one side to fry till it's just starting to melt on the one side. Then flip it and place the chicken on top of it. Cover with parmesan cheese and allow the mozzarella to melt a bit more..
- Plate: Plate the tomatoes, then mozzarella/chicken. Top with parmesan and balsamic reduction. Serve immediately..