Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce. Hey guys, do you like fried chicken? Well, Chef Marcus Samuelsson stopped by the Proper Tasty kitchen recently to make us some yummy fried chicken with a twist. Crispy noodles (pan fried) topped with a saucy chicken and vegetable topping in Chinese brown sauce.
Ingredients of Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce
- You need 500 of gr chicken breasts.
- Prepare 2 of cups buttermilk.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 of tsp black pepper.
- You need 1/4 of tsp cayenne pepper.
- You need 1/4 of tsp garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 of tsp onion powder.
- You need of Sprinkle of cumin.
- You need of Sprinkle of cinnamon.
- You need of to taste salt.
- Prepare of Outer coating (breading):.
- It’s 1/2 of cup yellow corn flour.
- It’s of Fried chicken breading mix.
- Prepare of To make the sauce:.
- It’s 1 of small diced onion.
- You need 2 of tbls butter.
- Prepare 1 of tbls dark cocoa powder.
- It’s 2 of cubs dark chocolate.
- Prepare 1 of tbls ketchup.
- You need 1 of tbls tomato paste.
- It’s 1 of tsp balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 of tsp pomegranate molasses.
- Prepare of Pinch cinnamon, cayenne pepper, cumin, black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 of cup water.
- You need of to taste Salt.
This Chinese Crispy Chicken with Honey Garlic Sauce is one of those meals everyone loves! Easy to make spicy or mild. I had my crispy fried chicken with some homemade KFC gravy and rice. The kids love their fried chicken with mashed potato.
Fried crispy chicken with chocolate sauce step by step
- In a bowl, combine milk, eggs and spices. Season the chicken breasts well in advance, cover with plastic wrap and set aside in the refrigerator..
- Combine yellow corn flour and Fried chicken breading mix, dip the chicken breasts Until will covered then fry in hot oil or bake in the oven as desired..
- In a skillet on a medium- low heat, melt a cube of butter, add the onion cubes, sprinkle with salt and stir until golden brown..
- Add the sauce, ketchup, spices and cocoa, stir well, then add the water and simmer on low heat for 10 minutes..
- Blind the mixture with immersion blender until having a smooth sauce, for best results filter it..
- Once again, Bring the sauce to medium heat and add the pomegranate molasses, balsamic vinegar, chocolate cubes and butter cubes, stir for about 5 min on the heat until smooth and shiny..
- Serve crispy chicken breasts with hot chocolate sauce and garnish with sesame and green onions..
I always go to your site for various recipes. This question is about your stir fry recipe. But my family doesn't use that. Oven Fried Chicken tastes deep fried when biting into it, using a simple technique to get the chicken super crispy with no need for deep frying! It was gone too soon… Oven Fried Chicken with Broccoli + Honey Garlic Sauce!