Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake. This chicken traybake smells really spectacular as it slowly cooks in the oven. Chicken, asparagus, and mushrooms are sauteed in a garlic and olive oil base. You can add more mushrooms if desired.
Ingredients of Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake
- It’s 5 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 5 tbsp of white balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of fish sauce.
- You need 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of kosher salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground white pepper.
- It’s 2 of shallots, thinly sliced.
- You need 12 pieces of chicken thighs and drumsticks, bone-in and skin-on.
- Prepare 750 g of cremini mushrooms, quartered.
- It’s 12 of asparagus stalks, peeled and halved.
- You need 1 of large leek, outer leaves removed and cut into 1 cm slices.
This chicken tray bake recipe with sweet potato is an easy mid-week supper that takes minutes to prepare. Easy Chicken, Mushroom and Asparagus Pie! Remove with a slotted spoon and set aside. Return leeks to the mushroom pan with any juices.
Chicken, mushroom, asparagus and leek tray bake instructions
- Line 2 shallow baking trays with foil. Preheat your oven to 375 F. Trim as much excess fat and loose skin off the chicken as you can..
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the olive oil, vinegar, fish sauce, soy sauce, kosher salt and white pepper. Add the chicken and toss to coat the meat. Let sit for about 5 minutes, then shake the marinade off the chicken and lay 6 pieces into each baking tray..
- Add the asparagus, mushrooms and leek to the marinade and toss to coat. Scatter the veg into the trays, around the chicken pieces. Try to keep everything in a single layer. Pop the trays into the oven and bake for 30 minutes..
- Pull the trays from the oven and remove the chicken. Use a spoon or spatula to swirl the mushrooms, veg, and pan juices around. Return the chicken pieces to the pans and put them back in the oven, rotating the pans as you do so. Bake another 20 to 30 minutes until done..
A lovely, spring- inspired vegetarian dish, Baked Crepes with Asparagus, Leeks, Mushrooms and Goat Cheese is tasty option for Easter Brunch First make the delicious filling with asparagus, leeks and mushrooms. Add fresh tarragon and goat cheese and ricotta. Then make the crepes, which are. Melt margarine in saucepan, add mushrooms and leeks and stir-fry until soft. Place half the mushroom and leek mixture in a oven-proof dish, spread the cottage cheese over the mixture.