Honey Balsamic Wings 🍯.
Ingredients of Honey Balsamic Wings 🍯
- You need 2 1/2 lb of chicken wings.
- You need 1 tsp of ground black pepper to taste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of minced garlic.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 1 tsp of basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of oregano.
- Prepare 1 tsp of rosemary.
- You need 1/2 tsp of thyme (or use 3 1/2 tsp Italian spice mix).
Honey Balsamic Wings 🍯 step by step
- Preheat oven to 400 °F..
- Rinse wings..
- Separate wings at the joints and discard the tips. Set aside..
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl. Add wings; stir to coat. Marinate wings for 3-4 hours or overnight. Stir once in a while..
- Line a baking sheet with foil or parchment paper. This makes cleaning up less of a chore! Spray with cooking spray..
- Lay wings on the baking sheet in one layer and bake for 25 minutes, then remove from oven, turn them over and bake another 25 minutes until darkly browned, but not blackened) unless you like them that way)..