Tony's Balsamic Roasted Chicken.
Ingredients of Tony's Balsamic Roasted Chicken
- You need of Chicken.
- Prepare 4 of bone-in chicken breasts.
- You need 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of salt, pepper, oregano flakes to taste.
- Prepare of Vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1 cup of balsamic vinaigrette.
- It’s 1 tbsp of honey.
- You need 2 tbsp of white wine.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- You need of Sides.
- It’s 2 can of Black eyed peas.
- You need 1 lb of collard greens.
- You need 1/2 of white onion.
- Prepare of Garnish.
- You need 2 of roma tomatoes.
- You need 4 oz of fresh mozzarella.
- Prepare 1 of salt, pepper, oregano flake, garlic powder, extra virgin olive oil to taste.
Tony's Balsamic Roasted Chicken instructions
- Heat 2 Tbsp olive oil in a sauté pan..
- Rub 1 Tbsp olive oil on chicken and season skin with salt, pepper, and oregano..
- Place chicken skin side down on pan and fry on medium high till golden brown, flip and cook for 10 minutes. I suggest covering with aluminum foil to prevent splashes and help with cooking..
- While chicken was started, preheat oven to 400° F. Boil Collard greens in a saucepan in enough water to completely submerge..
- Also, in a small sauté pan, add balsamic vinaigrette, honey, wine, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer uncovered, stirring occasionally..
- Place chicken in oven, roasting for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is fully cooked inside..
- Add onion to collard greens and cook until collard greens are soft. Heat up black eyed peas in a sauce pan..
- slice tomatoes, and rub one side with olive oil, then sprinkle salt, pepper, oregano, and garlic. Place on a thin baking sheet..
- Once chicken hits its 10 minute mark in the oven, place in the tomatoes on the top rack, and cook until chicken is done..
- Assemble dish however you like, but I personally prefer topping the chicken with the mozzarella, roasted tomatoes, and then drizzling the balsamic. top collard greens with black eyed peas. Enjoy this dish with your favorite Chardonnay..