Honey Balsamic Chicken Tenders.
Ingredients of Honey Balsamic Chicken Tenders
- It’s 2 of medium (1.5 lbs) chicken breasts.
- It’s 1/4 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter.
- You need 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey.
Honey Balsamic Chicken Tenders step by step
- Slice the chicken breasts on a diagonal into six strips each. Place the strips in a quart sized zip top bag along with ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar, one clove of garlic (minced), 1 Tbsp of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients in the bag and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes..
- When you’re ready to cook, heat the second tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, cook the strips until browned on both sides (about 2-3 minutes each side). You may have to do two batches. Place the cooked chicken on a clean plate..
- Turn the heat down on the skillet to medium-low and add the butter and last 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar to the skillet. Use a spoon to stir the mixture and dissolve the sticky bits off of the bottom of the skillet. Once the mixture has dissolved together, add the honey, increase the heat, and allow the sauce to simmer until thickened (about five minutes)..
- Once the sauce has thickened, season to taste with salt and pepper (I just used a pinch of each). Add the chicken back to the skillet and toss to coat in the warm balsamic sauce. Serve immediately..