Balsamic Chicken and Veggies.
Ingredients of Balsamic Chicken and Veggies
- It’s 1/4 cup of + 2 TBSP Italian salad dressing.
- It’s 3 TBSP of balsamic vinegar.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of crushed red pepper flakes.
- It’s 20 oz. of chicken breast tenderloins.
- You need 2 TBSP of olive oil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 lb. of asparagus, trimmed of tough ends, chopped into 2 inch pieces, thinner stalks desired.
- You need 1.5 cups of matchstick carrots.
- It’s 1 cup of halved grape tomatoes.
Balsamic Chicken and Veggies instructions
- In a mixing bowl, whisk salad dressing, balsamic vinegar, honey, and red pepper flakes. Set aside..
- Heat olive oil in a 12-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Season the chicken with salt and pepper then place chicken in evenly heated skillet. Cook 6-7 minutes, rotating once halfway through cooking until the chicken has cooked through..
- Add half the dressing mixture to the skillet and rotate chicken to evenly coat. Transfer chicken to a large plate or a serving platter while leaving sauce in the skillet..
- Add asparagus and carrots to skillet. Stir frequently until crisp and tender, about 4 minutes. Transfer veggies to plate with chicken..
- Add remaining dressing mixture to skillet and cook. Stir constantly until thickened, about 1 minute. Add tomatoes to chicken and veggies and drizzle dressing mixture in pan over top (or return chicken and veggies to pan and toss to coat)..