Balsamic chicken with provolone. With a small knife cut large horizontal pocket in chicken, being careful not to cut all the way through. Skinnytaste > Sandwich Recipes > Chicken Arugula Provolone Panini with Chipotle. There's only one word to describe this hot grilled chicken panini with arugula, melted provolone and chipotle I've also done this with a balsamic mayo (light mayo mixed with balsamic vinegar) and it is really delicious.
Ingredients of Balsamic chicken with provolone
- It’s 1 of and a half lbs chicken breast tenders.
- Prepare 1 container of grape tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- You need of About 8 slices of provolone cheese.
- Prepare to taste of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- It’s of Paprika.
Thankfully this recipe for balsamic flank steak stuffed with prosciutto and cheese has renewed my faith in the often-too-tough meat. For the marinade, combine balsamic vinegar, Dijon, and garlic in a blender and puree until smooth. With the machine running, slowly pour in the oil until thick and creamy. This is a baked chicken recipe for busy weeknights, lazy Sundays, and every other day in between.
Balsamic chicken with provolone instructions
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Lay chicken in single layer in baking dish. Poke holes in the chicken breast with a fork..
- Season both sides of chicken with salt and pepper. Sprinkle garlic powder and paprika lightly on top..
- Put grape tomatoes in baking dish with chicken, and pour balsamic vinegar on top..
- Lay provolone on top to cover chicken..
- Cover with foil and put in oven for 20 minutes. Take foil off and cook for another 5 minutes..
When I wrote out this recipe for this Baked Balsamic Chicken with the intention of posting it, I did hesitate for a moment at the amount of honey and sugar in the balsamic. Balsamic chicken packs a major punch of flavor! Use this chicken marinade for grilling out or cook the chicken up on the stove. It's absolutely BURSTING with juicy balsamic flavor. I also sneak some honey and garlic in the balsamic chicken marinade and it's just so good.