Biscotti Cinnamon Apple.
Ingredients of Biscotti Cinnamon Apple
- You need 120 grams of Strong bread flour.
- Prepare 30 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- It’s 20 grams of Butter.
- It’s 60 grams of Sugar.
- Prepare 30 grams of ☆Maple syrup.
- It’s 50 grams of ☆Apple jam ( I used "Abracadabra ♪ Apple Jam" by P-ko mama,.
- It’s 40 grams of Walnuts.
- You need 1/2 grams of ☆Cinnamon.
- It’s 1 grams of Baking powder.
- It’s 40 grams of Milk (or 60 g yogurt and 10 g milk for crispier biscotti).
- It’s 4 of drops ☆Vanilla oil.
Biscotti Cinnamon Apple step by step
- Cream the butter, then add the sugar and mix..
- Add the ingredients marked ☆ and mix them in. Add the milk and mix together..
- Add the strong bread flour, whole wheat flour and baking powder, and mix. Fold in the chopped walnuts..
- Shape the dough into a log. Bake in the oven preheated to 170℃ for 25 minutes..
- When it has cooled a bit, cut into slices. (I cut it into about 7mm thick slices.) Place the slices on a baking tray..
- Bake in the oven preheated to 160℃ for about 12 minutes. Flip the biscotti and bake the other side for about another 12 minutes..
- Let them cool down on a rack etc. Put them in a container, and keep in the refrigerator..