Balsamic chicken sandwich. Balsamic chicken salad always makes a family favorite meal and this version as an easy, yet flavorful balsamic chicken sandwich is out of this world! I really can't take much credit for these. The reduced balsamic sauce would add lots of flavour to the sandwich and any extra sauce would be soaked up by the bun.
Ingredients of Balsamic chicken sandwich
- It’s 4 large of chicken breast.
- You need 1 large of red onion.
- It’s 2 head of romaine lettuce.
- Prepare 3 medium of roma tomatoes.
- It’s 1 of salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of oil.
- Prepare 1 of balsamic vinaigrette.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mayo.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of Apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 8 slice of bacon.
- You need 8 slice of thick cut ciabatta bread.
HOW: While chicken marinates in balsamic vinaigrette, make a quick peach jam on the stovetop. These Balsamic Chicken Salad Sandwiches though? I recommend my pretzel rolls for these balsamic chicken salad sandwiches. It really is a winning combination.
Balsamic chicken sandwich instructions
- preheat oven to 350.
- add mayo and garlic to a medium bowl.
- pour in ac vinegar.
- add pepper mix and refrigerate.
- add onions to medium skillet with oil and butter.
- a little salt and peppers on the onions cook on low heat until caramelized 15-20 min.
- salt and pepper both sides of chicken.
- place chicken on a lightly buttered and oiled large skillet or griddle medium temperature.
- cook for 3 min on both sides until browned.
- brush all chicken with balsamic vinaigrette use desired amount.
- place in oven for 15 min.
- build sandwich and enjoy!.
Balsamic vinegar cooks down to a glaze that clings to the sandwich fillings, adding a hint of sweetness and a touch of acidity. Balsamic chicken salad always makes a family favorite meal and this version as an easy, yet flavorful balsamic chicken sandwich is out of this world! Notes: These sandwiches taste even better if you make them a few hours before eating them. Balsamic Chicken Sandwiches #TEArifficPairs – This Silly Girl's Kitchen. I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community.