Sticky Honey and Balsamic Vinegar Chicken.
Ingredients of Sticky Honey and Balsamic Vinegar Chicken
- Prepare 4 of chicken breasts, chopped into chunks.
- It’s 2 tbsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of ground black pepper.
Sticky Honey and Balsamic Vinegar Chicken step by step
- In a bowl, mix the vinegar, honey, worcestershire sauce, garlic, sugar, pepper and oil..
- Place the chicken in a bowl with the mixture. Cover with cling film and shake gently, coating the chicken..
- Place in the fridge for 1-2 hours, shaking occasionally..
- Heat oil in a pan and cook the chicken for 10 minutes, letting the sauce caramelise. Serve..