Candy Cane Biscotti.
Ingredients of Candy Cane Biscotti
- You need 1/2 cup of butter , softened.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mint (or pepper) extract.
- Prepare 2 – 1/4 cups of all purpose flour.
- You need 3/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/16 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 6 of candy canes.
- It’s 1/3 cup of milk chocolate.
- It’s 1/3 cup of chocolate white chips.
- It’s 2/3 Tablespoon of shortening , divided.
- It’s 1 of candy cane crushed (optional).
Candy Cane Biscotti step by step
- Step by step photo directions can be found at http://www.inthekitchenwithjenny.com/2014/12/candy-cane-biscotti.html.