BAKED balsamic chicken. Balsamic Chicken is a baked chicken dinner that's incredible quick to prepare: just mix balsamic vinegar, soy sauce, honey, sugar and garlic, pour it over chicken and pop it in the oven. Love balsamic vinegar, hope you enjoy this chicken. This baked balsamic chicken breast is so good!
Ingredients of BAKED balsamic chicken
- You need of chicken breasts.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 tbls of honey.
A quick and easy balsamic chicken recipe using fresh chicken breasts. Let us know what you think in the comments below! Balsamic Baked Chicken with a Caprese twist is our topic of the day. This is a healthy dinner, it is a quick one, as well, and one of you will be slurping up the last bit of that balsamic sauce at the bottom.
BAKED balsamic chicken step by step
- Pre heat oven 400°. Get a saute pan hot and sear both sides of the chicken. About a minute or so a side..
- Add chicken to a greased baking dish, cover and cook about 20 minutes.
- While chicken is cooking, in a sauce pan add balsamic, sugar, and honey. Heat on medium, whisking till u get desired thickness. About 7 to 12 minutes..
- Spoon balsamic reduction over chicken breast. Enjoy.
A sweet, tangy balsamic vinegar marinade gives pan-fried chicken breasts flavor and color. Whisk together the balsamic vinegar, chicken broth, sugar, garlic, and Italian seasoning in a bowl, place the. Chicken and vegetables seasoned with sage, rosemary and balsamic vinegar, then baked in the oven. Got a piece of chicken you don't know how to use? Whatever it is, it's a candidate for this recipe: I've suggested thighs, but you can use any cut of chicken you have.