Pistachio and chocolate chip biscotti. Crunchy biscotti dotted with salty pistachios and sweet, creamy white chocolate chips. I think I'm about due for another biscotti recipe, don't you? Join me in a pistachio white chocolate chip biscotti to celebrate St.
Ingredients of Pistachio and chocolate chip biscotti
- Prepare 90 g of plain flour.
- Prepare 55 g of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 25 g of dark chocolate chips.
- You need 35 g of shelled pistachios.
- You need 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla paste.
- You need 1-2 tsp of water.
It is slightly sticky to touch, and the handling is also very similar. When hard and crispy, it's perfect for dipping into your coffee. A moister biscotti, which is how I like my biscotti, is perfect to A few other favorites are Pistachio Cranberry Biscotti, Chocolate Chocolate Chip Biscotti, and Pumpkin Hazelnut White Chocolate Biscotti. This Pistachio Chocolate Biscotti recipe is not only simple to make but it's also incredibly tasty.
Pistachio and chocolate chip biscotti step by step
- Preheat oven to 160. Combine all dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Add vanilla, egg yolk and water (add 1 tsp at a time as you don't want a soggy dough).
- Knead into a dough on a lightly floured surface and make into an oblong shape (roughly 15-20cm long and 3-5cm thick).
- Put onto a greased baking tray and bake for 25 mins.
- Take out the oven and leave to cool (keep the oven on).
- Very gently slice the baked oblong into 1cm-thick slices and place back on baking tray.
- Put back into the oven and bake for a further 5-10 mins, turning the biscotti half way so they bake evenly on both sides.
- Leave to cool and then serve with coffee or hot chocolate, or put into a fancy jar as a present for someone!.
- Be sure to keep them in an air tight container so they keep their crunch..
Filled with pistachios and real chocolate baked into these crunchy biscuits, this is the perfect treat with your morning cuppa. Chocolate filled and chocolate dipped biscotti sounds perfect for a morning treat. Add the pistachios and chocolate chips and continue to mix. If the dough seems dry, add some cold water a teaspoon at a time. If the dough is too wet, add a pinch of flour.