Pierogies with Sauteed Peppers and Onions.
Ingredients of Pierogies with Sauteed Peppers and Onions
- Prepare 12 of Pierogies, any flavor I used four cheese and potato.
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2 of poblano peppers, seeded and sliced.
- Prepare 1 large of onion, sliced.
- It’s 6 of button mushrooms, sliced.
- It’s 4 clove of garlic, minced.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cajun seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 of pepper and salt to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 2 cup of beef broth.
- It’s 2 tbsp of heavy cream.
Pierogies with Sauteed Peppers and Onions instructions
- In a large saucepan heat broths and cream to a boil, add pierogies cover reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes, turn heat off and let sit in hot broth while preparing vegetables..
- In a skillet heat butter add mushrooms cook for a few minutes then add onion, pepper, garlic and seasonings cook all until tender, if it gets dry add a bit of broth from pierogie pot..
- Remove pierogies from broth and add to cooked vegetables gently mix, add cheese and serve..