Pistachio cranberries biscotti. An easy and delicious recipe for classic biscotti: crispy, crunchy cookies with pistachios, hazelnuts, and dried cranberries. These twice-baked Italian-style cookies have flavorful cranberries and pistachios in them and finished with a sprinkling of sanding. These Italian biscotti cookies are loaded with pistachios and cranberries, twice baked to form a crispy delicious cookie, perfect for dunking!
Ingredients of Pistachio cranberries biscotti
- Prepare 1/2 cup of raw pistachios.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cranberries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup (1 stick) of unsalted butter.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 3 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- It’s 1 1/2 teaspoons of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Try this vegan pistachio biscotti recipe this holiday season and make your cookie platter stand out with these red and green jeweled. This recipe is mainly a Holiday inspired one, so it's very much a Holiday Biscotti. However once you practice shaping the dough, and slicing it, making biscotti will be. Cranberry & Pistachio Biscotti: Studded with red cranberries and green pistachios, full of the holiday scent of cardamom with a sharp kick of orange, these seasonal biscotti are perfect with a.
Pistachio cranberries biscotti instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lay the pistachios on a cookie sheet in a single layer. Bake for 10 minutes or until the nuts are lightly toasted. Remove from the oven..
- In an electric mixer, beat the butter until light and fluffy. With the mixer running gradually add the eggs, sugar, and vanilla extract; mix until creamed. Add the flour, baking powder, and salt. Mix dough until smooth. Using a wooden spoon, mix in the pistachios and cranberries until evenly distributed..
- Place the dough on a lightly floured surface and cut in half. Roll each half into a log, each 12 inches long by 1-inch high. Place the logs on an ungreased cookie sheet and bake for 35 minutes or until the bottom are lightly brown. Let the logs cool for 5 minutes and then place on a cutting board, slice each log on and diagonal into 12 1-inch thick pieces. Put the cookies back on a cookie sheet and bake for 10 minutes. Turn the cookies over and bake the other side for another 10 minute.
- Store cookies in an airtight container..
Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti – The perfect holiday biscotti recipe with dried cranberries and pistachios in a sweet vanilla-almond cookie. These Cranberry Pistachio Biscotti use bright green pistachios and vibrant red cranberries in place of (relatively boring) almonds. The biscotti aren't overly sweet and have a nice vanilla flavor to them. For these cranberry pistachio biscotti I used unsalted and roasted pistachios from Trader Joe's. If the ones you have are not roasted, I would recommend toasting them up before adding to the dough.