Ingredients of Chicken Alfredo
- You need 2 of Cooked and Seasoned Cut Chicken breast.
- It’s 4 cup of Choice Cooked Pasta I like Penne.
- It’s 4 tbsp of Butter (melted).
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Basil Paste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- You need 1 dash of Salt and Black Pepper.
- Prepare 2 cup of Heavy Whipping Cream.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Shredded Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1 packages of Frozen Broccoli steamed.
Chicken Alfredo step by step
- Heat skillet on Med heat add melted butter , garlic, basil paste, Italian Seasoning, salt and pepper. . Sautee till garlic is very lightly Brown.
- NEXT ADD HEAVY CREAM. Stirring constantly till well blended and starting to bubble..
- Next wisk in cheeses, you will want to make sure your Parmesan cheese breaks down so it's not gritty. Stirring constantly until smooth, remove from heat..
- Place pasta on the plate, next pour creamy Alfred sauce on top and the add chicken on top. Garnish with parsley leaf or mozzarella cheese. Vola!!.