Bean soup. Try this vegan Mediterranean White Bean Soup for lunch of dinner. It's a quick gluten free soup recipe that's filled with vegetables and plant-based protein. Hurst Co. in the United States.
Ingredients of Bean soup
- It’s 1 of Ham bone.
- It’s 2 of -48oz. jars great northern beans.
- Prepare 2/3 jar of of water.
- You need 2/3 cup of graded carrots.
- It’s 2/3 cup of chopped selery.
- You need 1 medium of onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Seasoning to taste I use garlic powder, black pepper, Mrs dash table blend and Italian seasoning.
You can make it as spicy as you'd like. Make a hearty bean soup using storecupboard ingredients and fresh veg. These simple soup recipes are great for a no-fuss supper or filling lunch. Hearty White Bean and Ham Soup, perfect for cold winter days!
Bean soup step by step
- Place ham bone in crock pot.
- Add beans.
- Add water.
- Add seasoning, carrots, celery, and onions.
- Set crock pot on high for 12 hours.
- Set crock pot on low for 8 to 12 more hours.
- Remove bones and enjoy.
Vegan, high protein, tasty & easily made in the slow cooker, instant pot or on the stove. Bean soups are comforting, casual and budget-friendly. Combine the delicious taste of pesto with cannellini beans and — voila! — a hearty soup perfect for those cold winter nights. See more ideas about Bean soup recipes, Bean soup, Soup. This is my favorite bean soup recipe.