Steph's Mushroom neptunes.
Ingredients of Steph's Mushroom neptunes
- You need 20 medium of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 can of crab meat.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese.
- You need 1 tbsp of lemon juice.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of lemon dill dip mix or seasoning ( i used epicure).
- It’s 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of fine bread crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter, melted.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mozzarella cheese, grated.
- It’s 3 of green onions for garnish.
Steph's Mushroom neptunes instructions
- Remove the steam on the mushrooms with a butter knife. Make sure there is enough room for the filling.
- Mix cream cheese and crab meat with electric mixer until combined.
- Add your spices, bread crumbs, lemon juice and cheese. **note: put some cheese aside for the topping. Stir all ingridents until combined.
- Spoon the mix into each mushroom cap fully. Sprinkle green onions on top. You can also garnish with some paprika.
- On a cooking sheet, cover with foil and had hafe of the melted butter onto the sheet. Place the mushrooms on the sheet and than drizzle with the rest of the butter..
- Preheat oven to 375°F and bake them for 15 minutes. Take them out and sprinkle the rest of the cheese. Place them back in the oven for 5 minutes or until golden.
- These are best served warm so i suggest baking them right before the event.