Quick Jazzy Crab & Mushroom Pizza.
Ingredients of Quick Jazzy Crab & Mushroom Pizza
- You need 1 large of packaged pizza crust (my favorite is Boboli).
- It’s 1 small of jar of your favorite pizza sauce.
- It’s 1 of fresh mozzarella cheese ball (cut into 1/4 in thick slices).
- It’s 1 packages of shredded mozzarella (or your favorite cheese).
- It’s 6 oz of fresh crab meat.
- You need 1 of sliced any variety fresh mushrooms (as much as you like, I like a lot on mine).
- It’s 1/4 of diced onion (or as much as you like).
- It’s 1/4 of diced bell pepper (or as much as you like).
- Prepare 1 of diced jalapeño or serrano pepper (depending on how spicy you like it).
- It’s 1 of a few squeezes of fresh lime juice.
- It’s 1 pinch of Old Bay seasoning or any Creole seasoning.
- It’s 1 dash of hot sauce (optional).
Quick Jazzy Crab & Mushroom Pizza step by step
- Preheat your oven to 375..
- Spread as much pizza sauce as you like on your prepared pizza crust..
- Lay your mozzarella cheese slices over the sauce..
- Add your shredded cheese, then your crab, and your veggies in whatever order you like. (You can also add any other toppings you like, such as pepperoni, fresh basil, tomato, whatever ingredients float your boat.).
- Add a few squeezes of fresh lime juice over the top, being sure to get some on the crab meat..
- Give it a couple shakes of Old Bay (or any Creole seasoning) over the top. (I also added some black pepper.).
- Bake in your preheated 375°F oven for 12-15 min until gooey and slightly browned..