CC'S easy pasta bake. These pasta bakes make great comfort food, from baked lasagne to baked meatballs and macaroni cheese pasta bake. From lasagna and stuffed pasta to baked rigatoni and spaghetti, when you need to warm your soul, turn to any of these Italian-inspired culinary feats. Pasta bakes are quick to assemble and can usually be prepared or frozen ahead of time, so it's just a matter sticking one in the oven when you're expecting a Whether you love a classic baked ziti or are looking to take your lasagna to the next level with the help of butternut squash and sausage, here are.
Ingredients of CC'S easy pasta bake
- You need 1 1/2 box of pasta of your choice I.e. rigatoni, penne , etc…
- You need 2 of jars of your favorite pasta sauce.
- Prepare 1 medium of container of ricotta cheese.
- You need 1 medium of container of cottage cheese.
- Prepare 1 large of package of Italian cheese blend.
- You need 1 large of package of your favorite cheese , mozzarella cheese, or cheddar.
- You need 2 lb of ground turkey or beef.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 medium of bell pepper chopped.
- It’s of spices.
- Prepare of garlic powder, Italian season, black pepper, garlic salt, your favorite seasoning I add tony's to give it a little kick!.
Add cooked pasta, sauce, and half of the parmesan; mix well. Top with mozzarella cheese and remaining parmesan. These easy, breezy pasta bakes mean you can enjoy your favorite comfort food without waiting over a pot of boiling water. Whether you're in the mood for mac and cheese, lasagna, or regular ol' noodles, we've got dozens of recipes for you to try.
CC'S easy pasta bake instructions
- Brown your meat than add onion and bell pepper cover and simmer 10 minutes.
- Drain excess fat add your spices and pasta sauce combine well. Turn heat to low cover and simmer..
- Cook pasta (7 to 9 minutes) follow box instructions.
- Mix egg , ricotta, and cottage cheese together in a bowl season with spices and blend well. Season to taste..
- In a bowl mix pasta with ricotta cheese mixture..
- In a large glass pan add some pasta sauce then pasta then sauce then shredded cheese. Repeat. You should have 2 or 3 layers..
- After layering, add all remaining cheese on top sprinkle garlic powder and Italian season on cheese. Cover with foil bake at 400° 15 minutes. Remove foil and bake 10 to 15 more minutes or until golden brown..
- Let cool 10 minutes , serve with garlic bread and salad enjoy!.
Slow Cooker Chicken Meatball Pasta Bake – a delicious recipe for easy tender chicken meatballs with pasta topped with ricotta and parmesan. Incredibly easy tuna pasta bake that utilizes everything you already have in your pantry! Canned tuna is the star of this pasta bake! Easy pasta bakes are delicious and versatile. Combine Parmesan and mozzarella to give this pasta bake its Italian appeal.