Healthier Lasagna Pasta.
Ingredients of Healthier Lasagna Pasta
- It’s 1 of pasta (450g or 1lb).
- It’s 450 grams of ground turkey.
- Prepare 1 of garlic clove.
- It’s 1 jar of marinara sauce (about 400g, or 1lb).
- Prepare 200 grams of frozen spinach, thawed.
- Prepare 1 of low fat cream cheese or cottage cheese (I put 250g).
- It’s 1 of low fat mozzarella cheese, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of glug olive oil.
- Prepare of seasoning.
- It’s 1 of oregano, basil, chili powder, salt, pepper, italian seasoning, rosemary.
Healthier Lasagna Pasta step by step
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and add your pasta.
- Meanwhile, put a skillet over medium high heat and brown the ground turkey with the finely chopped garlic. Set aside until pasta is done cooking.
- When pasta is almost al dente, add the thawed spinach and bring back up to the boil. After about 2-3 minutes, take off heat and drain, reserving a few tablespoons of cooking liquid.
- Combine meat mixture, seasoning, olive oil, cream or cottage cheese, mozzarella and marinara sauce with the spinach and pasta. Mix it through in the big pot. Serve warm as the mozzarella melts.