Chicken with Creamy Grape Sauce. Add chicken stock, mustard, and grapes. Transfer chicken breasts back to the frying pan, cover with a lid, and let simmer for approx. Red cabbage salad with creamy poppy seed dressing.
Ingredients of Chicken with Creamy Grape Sauce
- It’s 1 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts cut into 1/4 inch thick slices.
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp of cajun seasoning spice mix.
- You need 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- You need 2 tsp of grated Parmesan.
- It’s 2 of shallots, finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of dry white wine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chicken broth.
- It’s 1/2 tbsp of fresh lemon juice.
- You need 1/4 cup of heavy cream, light cream or half and half can be substituted.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1 cup of fresh grapes, I used red grapes, but green are also good as well.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter, salted or unsalted.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s of salt and pepper.
Here is a family favorite for a weeknight dinner—chicken thighs, floured and browned and then baked, served with a creamy mushroom sauce. This creamy garlic chicken recipe is the ultimate easy comfort food! Tender chicken breast smothered in a creamy garlic sauce is irresistible. In my opinion, it's good enough to serve company, but it's also one of those dishes that work for a quick.
Chicken with Creamy Grape Sauce step by step
- In a small bowl combine cajun seasoning, black pepper and parmesan cheese, Mix well..
- Toss chicken with spice mIxture in a bowl.
- Heat oil and butter in large skillet, add seasoned chicken in one layer do not crowd,.cook about 3 minutes on each side until cooked through.
- Transfer chicken to a plate as done. Into skillet add shallots and garlic, soften a few seconds then add wine and reduce until almost gone, add broth and lemon juice ,simmer 2 minutes..
- Add cream as mustard, bring to a simmer..
- Add grapes and heat through.Taste sauce add salt and pepper if needed..
- Serve sauce on chicken.
Cozy creamed spinach meets chicken in this new classic comfort dish. Make these chicken breasts with creamy spinach sauce in your cast iron skillet and That creaminess, with just a hint of nutmeg, is the perfect side for steak, fish, or chicken. So when I pulled out some chicken breasts for dinner it. These skillet-cooked chicken breasts are served with a rich, creamy Parmesan sauce flavored with garlic and green onions. Chicken Breasts With Creamy Parmesan Sauce.