Pizza crescent rolls. Roll up the crescent around the cheese stick. Pinch off the sides so that no sauce or cheese is visible. Everyone loves pizza, but who the hell has time to make your own Worth it?
Ingredients of Pizza crescent rolls
- You need 1 of cresent rolls.
- You need 1 of pepperonis.
- It’s 1 of cheese, i used sergentos marbled cheese sticks (mozerella/cheddar I do believe).
- Prepare 1 of butter.
- You need 1 dash of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 dash of italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 of grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 of marinara for dipping (I used classico's traditional sweet basil pasta sauce).
Your average homemade pizza just got a Lay out crescent rolls on a baking sheet. The packaged crescent rolls are quite like little croissants, light in texture and buttery. Starting with the "crust" edge, roll each slice of pizza towards the center to form the rolls, then curve them slightly. They're almost like these Pizza Rolls or these Stuffed Pizza Rolls, but definitely the easiest of all of Keyword: pepperoni cheese stick roll up recipe, pepperoni pizza crescent rolls, pepperoni pizza.
Pizza crescent rolls instructions
- Unroll cresents and place desired amount of pepperoni and cheese. Roll them back up and pinch the ends together..
- Put in oven and bake until slightly.golden. remove from oven and top with butter, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and.parmesan. put.cresents back in oven and bake.until done. Enjoy!!.
I will never think of crescent rolls the same way again. I previously thought they were only good for a so so last minute substitute for homemade bread, but call me impressed. Check out this Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza Appetizer. We love just about anything with crescent rolls around here and this Crescent Roll Veggie Pizza Appetizer does not disappoint. Crescent Stuffed Rolls ham & asparagus ~ Ham and asparagus wrapped up in a crescent roll.