Chicken and Sausage Alfredo. How to make Cajun Chicken Sausage Alfredo. This Chicken Sausage Fettuccine Alfredo is full of so many great flavors, it is sure to be a hit with the whole family! From the flavorful Gold'n Plump Spinach & Asiago Chicken Sausage to the caramelized onions and fresh tomatoes, this hearty recipe is bursting with flavor.
Ingredients of Chicken and Sausage Alfredo
- It’s 1 lb of penne pasta.
- Prepare 2 1/2 of jars of whatever flavor Alfredo sauce you prefer. (I used 2 jars of original and half jar bacon flavor I like my dish creamy).
- You need 1 packages of smoke sausage or whatever sausage you prefer.
- It’s 1/2 of bag of fully cooked diced chicken or 2-3 chicken breast (diced).
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need dash of Smoke paprika.
- You need of basil.
- It’s dash of any other seasonings you choose.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter (optional).
I love this lemon butter cooked chicken — in the linked recipe, we add it to spaghetti squash This easy fettuccine alfredo recipe features a silky smooth sauce made with butter and parmesan cheese, cooked sausage, and lightly wilted spinach. View full nutritional breakdown of Cajun Chicken Sausage Alfredo Pasta calories by ingredient. Add sausage and continue to cook until. Transfer chicken to a serving bowl and toss with cooked pasta.
Chicken and Sausage Alfredo step by step
- Boil penne pasta according to direction.
- Slice sausage.
- in a medium saucepan add a little oil, cooked diced chicken and sliced sausage. I like my sausage and chicken a little brown.
- Once your meat is cooked add alfredo sauce and stir on medium heat until it starts to boil, reduce heat to low and cover for about 15 minutes making sure to stir occasionally..
- Drain pasta add alfredo mixture to pasta stir in smoke paprika, Italian seasoning, basil and a little butter (optional).
Pour Alfredo sauce over chicken and pasta, mix thoroughly, and serve. I would have never thought to add Italian sausage to an alfredo. Just slice it up and saute until. Everyone loves chicken Alfredo- but I LOVE this recipe because everything cooks in one pan, including the homemade Alfredo sauce, making The creamy sauce mixed with warm Alfredo pasta makes this a family favorite. This One Pot Cheesy Chicken Alfredo dinner will have your family.