Bison pasta. Add bison, onion, red bell pepper, and olive oil. Serve bison Bolognese meat sauce with brown rice pasta for gluten-free eaters, or with whole wheat or multi-grain pasta if you are not wheat sensitive. My favorite brown rice pasta is Jovial.
Ingredients of Bison pasta
- It’s 1/2 medium of onion (I used purple).
- You need 1/2 clove of garlic (1/4 c minced).
- Prepare 1 small of pepper of choice (I used sweet red bell pepper).
- You need 2 lb of ground bison.
- It’s 1 box of pasta of choice (I used rotini).
- You need 2 can of diced tomatoes.
- You need 1/4 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of thyme.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1/4 tsp of basil.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of rosemary.
Increase the heat to medium-high and add bison. Spoon the sauce over the noodles and garnish. Bison Steak with Penne Pasta & Vegetables Recipe. This awesome recipe combines pasta with steak, vegetables, tomatoes, herbs and spices to make a flavorful pasta dish.
Bison pasta step by step
- Cook pasta according to directions..
- While pasta is cooking, lightly Sautee your onion, garlic and peppers..
- Add ground bison to garlic, peppers and onions. Add spices Cook thoroughly..
- Add cans of diced tomatoes to ground bison and heat on low for about 5 minutes.
- Mix bison with pasta and enjoy!! Salt and pepper to taste..
Keyword Rehberi Kayıtları (bison pasta – bison recipes). A great make ahead dish that can be frozen and popped in the oven at any time. I made four small casseroles out of this recipe, which fed four people each. Although bison have been roaming the North American Plains for hundreds of years, their meat is a Enjoy ground bison in hamburgers, chilies, meatballs, pasta sauces, fajitas, nachos and stroganoff. If you love beef stew, try this healthier, Clean Eating Bison Stew recipe!