Barbeque Chicken Eggrolls.
Ingredients of Barbeque Chicken Eggrolls
- You need 1 1/2 lb of boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 2 tbsp of my spice rub, or your favorite. My recipe for the spice rub is attached in direction step #1.
- It’s 1 of Shallot, chopped.
- It’s 2 of cloves of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1 of small stalk of celery, chopped.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of grated or shredded Italian four cheese blend.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of barbeque sauce, I used my sauce recipe attached in step #5 or use your favorite. Have more avalable fod dipping egg rolls in..
- Prepare 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s of canola oil for frying.
- You need 6 oz of package of egg roll wrappers.
- You need 1 of egg beaten with 1 teaspoon water called an egg wash.
Barbeque Chicken Eggrolls step by step
- Rub chicken all.over with spice rub Spice rub recipe attached below https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/356275-spice-rub-for-grilling-roasting-sauteing-and-smokers.
- Heat olive oil.in large saute pan, add seasoned chicken and cook, turning once until cooked through about 5 minutes on each side.
- Remove chicken to a plate. Add shallot, garlic and celery to pan chicken was cooked in and cook until softened, 2 to 3 minutes cool.
- Shred cooled chicken into a bowl.
- Add barbeque sauce, recipe attached below cooled vegetables,cheese, and sour cream, mix together https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/363620-simple-basic-barbecue-sauce.
- MAKE EGGROLLS.
- Lay each eggroll wrapper flat, brush all edges with egg wash.
- Place about 2 tablespoons filling on the end of eggroll wrapper.
- Roll up folding sides over as you go.
- Roll up into tight cylinder.
- Heat canola oil in a Dutch oven or large pot filling it halfway with oil.. Heat oil to 325 fry eggrolls until golden about 5 minutes. Do not crowd cook in batches. Transfer to wire rack to drain..
- Serve with extra barbeque sauce for dipping. These eggrolls can be individually frozen. To reheat place on non stick sprayed wire rack placed on a baking pan. Preheat oven to 425 and heat 5 to 7 minutes turning once. Thaw before heating.