One Pan Sausage & Potatoes (Quick & Easy).
Ingredients of One Pan Sausage & Potatoes (Quick & Easy)
- You need 1 packages of smoked sausage or cooked Italian sausages (I use Hillshire Farm smoked sausage).
- Prepare 5 medium of to 6 medium potatoes (I use russets).
- You need 1 small of or half of a large green bell pepper (U can use another color if u want).
- Prepare 1 small of to medium onion (to ur taste).
- It’s 6 tbsp of of margerine (U can use butter but u will need to add about 3 tbs water so it steams).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried parsley or minced fresh if u like (to ur taste).
- You need 1/2 tsp of to 1 tsp garlic powder (to ur taste).
- It’s 1 1/2 tsp of seasoning salt or seasoned meat tenderizer powder (to ur taste).
- Prepare 1 tsp of coursely ground black pepper or whatever u have (to ur taste).
One Pan Sausage & Potatoes (Quick & Easy) instructions
- Preheat oven to 400° F! If using smoked sausage slice it & set aside! If using Italian sausages fry them in a skillet with a bit of oil until done, take out & let rest for about 10 minutes then slice.
- Peel & dice potatoes! Rinse in cold water & drain any excess water! Set aside.
- Dice peppers & onions! Set aside.
- Add peppers, onions, potatoes & sausage to a roaster pan or baking dish! U will need one with a lid or u can use aluminum foil… (this helps to steam the food, helps with the flavor & cooks it quicker).
- After adding sausage, potatoes, onions & peppers to pan add all remaining ingredients except margerine or butter & water! Using a large spoon or hands (I use my hands so I know its mixed) mix or stir all together, making sure to coat everything evenly with the seasoning.
- Lastly if u r using margerine drop by spoonfuls all over the top of the food, if using butter/water add water into the pan then drop butter by spoonfuls over the top of the food! Cover with lid or foil & bake! Check after 15 minutes to see if potatoes are cooked through & stir! Put back in oven & bake until done!.
- Serve as is by itself or with fruit veggies or salad on the side & maybe a roll, biscuit or garlic bread! Up to u!! I hope u all enjoy this!! :-).