Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza
- It’s 1 of Pillsbury Artisan Pizza Crust.
- It’s 1 of Ranch Dressing.
- It’s 1/4 of Red Onion, thinly sliced.
- It’s 2/3 cup of shredded cheese of your choice. I prefer an Italian blend.
- Prepare 3 slice of Bacon, cut into bits.
- You need 4 piece of chicken breast tenderloin strips, cut into 1\2in pieces.
- It’s 1 tsp of Italian Seasoning.
- It’s 1 pinch of Salt & Pepper.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Your favorite BBQ sauce.
- It’s 1 tbsp of water.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease pizza pan, even if it's nonstick..
- Cook bacon bits until you get a nice crisp. Drain bacon bits on a paper towel lined plate or bowl..
- Press dough out onto pizza pan and bake in oven for 8min for softer crust and roughly 10-11min for a crispier crust..
- While the crust is baking, remove all but a teaspoon or 2 of bacon grease from the pan and return to a medium heat. Add SEASONED chicken and cook for approximately 8-10 minutes, or until internal temp reaches 165°..
- Add water and stir. Add BBQ sauce and stir to coat. Cover with a lid, remove from the heat and let it sit while you remove the pizza crust from the oven..
- Add ranch to crust and spread a thin layer. Maybe 1 1/2 Tbsp, too much can overpower the other flavors..
- Add a thin layer of cheese. I prefer an Italian blend or even colby, but I was all out and had to use a mild cheddar. It was still good. Add an even layer of chicken, bacon, and onions. I dip a spoon in ranch then drizzle over the pizza, but ONLY once! Too much can overpower all the other flavors. Top with remaining cheese..
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 11-12min, or until the cheese bubbles. Let it rest for about 5 minutes before cutting..