Turkey Escarole Soup.
Ingredients of Turkey Escarole Soup
- Prepare 1 of Turkey Carcass plus any leftover turkey meat.
- Prepare 2 can of Corn.
- It’s 2 can of Green Beans.
- It’s 2 can of Peas.
- You need 2 can of Sliced Carrots.
- You need 2 (32 oz.) of Container Chicken Broth.
- You need 1 of Onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Poultry Seasoning.
- Prepare 1 of large Bunch Escarole.
- It’s 1 of Salt & Pepper to taste.
- It’s 1 lb of Pasta, I used Ditalini.
- It’s 1 of Parmesan Cheese (optional).
Turkey Escarole Soup instructions
- In a large pot, add turkey carcass and onion. Cover with water to about an inch above the carcass. Bring to a boil then lower heat and cook for 2 hours..
- Place a strainer on another pot. Remove carcass, place in strainer then pour broth through strainer..
- Add vegetables, escarole, chicken broth, and seasonings to stock..
- Pick off as much turkey from carcass as possible, add all meat to stock..
- Bring to a boil and cook for 30 minutes. In last 10 minutes, add pasta..
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese, if desired..
- Serve hot and enjoy!.