White Chicken Pizza. Create an easy and flavorful gourmet pizza with basic ingredients. To grill pizza, heat one side of gas grill on medium or charcoal grill until coals are ash white. Creamy Alfredo sauce combined with chicken, fresh basil and red onion makes this pizza quick and easy.
Ingredients of White Chicken Pizza
- Prepare 1 can of Pillsbury pizza dough.
- You need of pizza toppings.
- Prepare 2 of chicken breasts, cooked prior and diced.
- It’s 1 of onion, chopped.
- You need of shredded mozzarella.
- It’s of crust toppings.
- It’s 1 stick of butter or margarine (I use imperial).
- You need of garlic powder, onion powder, italian seasoning, pepper.
Top white chicken pizza recipes and other great tasting recipes with a healthy slant from SparkRecipes.com. Roasted Garlic Chicken White Sauce Pizza This Roasted Garlic Chicken White Sauce Pizza sure is a family pleaser! So easy to make and so much better than delivery!
White Chicken Pizza instructions
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- Roll out pizza dough to desired thickness and shape..
- Melt the butter and add the seasonings to taste. Once mixed, brush the pizza dough with the mixture and place in oven for about 7-8 minutes..
- Take out of the oven and lightly brush again with the same mixture. Add your chicken, onions, and cheese. Place in oven for another 10 minutes..
- Take out, lightly brush the crust, cut, and ENJOY!!!!.
- (Chicken I use for this pizza) https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/360097-moist-juicy-chicken.
I sauteed some white onion and green bellpepper with a little diced garlic (instead of using peppers. The bold flavors of garlic, crushed red pepper and lemon make up for the fact that this white chicken pizza recipe has less sodium than a typical pizza. Not a fan of bitter greens? Homemade BBQ Chicken Pizza made with bbq sauce, mozzarella, chicken, red onions and cilantro on perfect homemade pizza crust. This post may contain affiliate links.