Easy and Delicious "Sausage & Peppers ". My family has been using this very simple and delicious recipe for sausage, peppers, and onions for years and years now. For an extra kick, try using half sweet sausage and half hot sausage! Anne's Homemade Chorizo, Homemade Sweet Italian Sausage (Mild or Hot), Breakfast Sausage, Andouille Sausage, Robert's Homemade Italian Sausage So when I discovered the secret to the most delicious easy spaghetti, I just about jumped for joy.
Ingredients of Easy and Delicious "Sausage & Peppers "
- Prepare 1 packages of cheese tortellini.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s 2 large of green peppers.
- It’s 2 large of onion.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef or turkey.
- You need 1 lb of italian sausage.
- It’s 1 packages of Smoked or Kielbasa Sausage.
- Prepare 1 of spaghetti sauce (I use 1 jar of sauce).
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of italian seasoning.
- Prepare of mozzarella cheese.
- You need pinch of parsley.
The smoked sausage on top adds richness and texture to the dish. A delicious medley of juicy sausages, cherry tomatoes, smoked paprika, green pepper and kidney beans. Mop-up all those lovely juices with crusty bread.. Check out this simple sausage pasta recipe with kale and mustard.
Easy and Delicious "Sausage & Peppers " step by step
- Start your water to boil your pasta (I used cheese tortellini but you can use whatever kindof pasta you like). Add salt to the water to season the noodles. Once noodles are done set aside..
- While pasta is cooking begin cutting your onion and green pepper. Set aside..
- Begin browing the ground Italian Sausage and Ground Beef or Turkey. Season with salt and pepper to taste..
- Once the meat is halfway browned add the onions, peppers and Smoked Sausage (cut in slices). Cooked until Smoked Sausage is cook through..
- Once mixture is done and any flavor of spaghetti sauce. Season mix with garlic powder and Italian Seasoning..
- When mixtue is heated, transfer it to a baking pan. Top mixture with mozzarella cheese and sprinkle with parsley. Bake until cheese is melted..
- Serve pasta and add mixture on top. Enjoy!.
Some of our favorite recipes include roasted merguez sausage with apples and onions, an easy sheet pan dinner, and green chorizo and potato tacos. Thank you so much for a delicious easy dinner! I made if for company and all loved it! I used kielbasa (personal preference) sausage but that was the only substitution. The vegetables were tender and the flavor infused wonderfully!