Sausage And Potato Bake.
Ingredients of Sausage And Potato Bake
- You need 1 of yellow Onion diced.
- It’s 1 of green Bell pepper diced or Tri color.
- It’s 3 of Smoked sausage- I used skinless.
- Prepare As needed of butter.
- It’s As needed of potatoes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of zesty Italian liquid dressing-you can use more or less.
- You need As needed of Old bay, Louisiana Cajun, garlic and onion powder, salt and cracked pepper and sprinkle of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1 can of Mild rotel.
- You need Tbsp of or 2 of chicken broth or stock.
Sausage And Potato Bake instructions
- Preheat oven 375.
- Clean potatoes, dice, and rinse, dice veggies and sausages. Then line everything in a pam sprayed baking dish., cut just very tiny small thin slices of butter over potatoes, (not a lot) pour dressing, rotel, veggies, sausage, chicken stock broth and sprinkle seasonings. And toss around to make sure all is coated..
- Cover with foil, and bake for an hour or less. Just keep an eye out until potatoes are done..