Easy fried pork chops. Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour mixture, and then set aside on a plate. Heat the canola oil over medium to medium-high heat. Pork chops truly are an underrated dinner option.
Ingredients of Easy fried pork chops
- Prepare 8 of pork chops (boneless, thin).
- It’s 2 of eggs whisked.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mustard ( I use dijon).
- You need 2 cup of bread crumbs (I use unseasoned).
- It’s 1/4 cup of dry ranch seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 cup of parmesan cheese from a can.
- You need 1 of oil to coat fry pan.
These pan-fried pork chops truly have more flavor that you will ever guess. It's a guaranteed way to make sure that every single bite of pork chop disappears from your plate. This basic recipe is living proof that a few simple ingredients can create amazing results in the kitchen. These chicken-fried pork chops are breaded and fried to golden perfection.
Easy fried pork chops instructions
- Rinse and dry pork chops.
- Whisk eggs and mustard. Coat chops in mixture..
- Mix the cheese, crumbs and ranch. Dredge each chop in crumb mix and cover evenly..
- Heat oil til a drop of water sizzles. At that point GENTLY slide 3-4 chops into frying pan. Don't crowd the pan. Fry chops on medium heat 3-4 minutes each side..
- Let cool slightly and watch them disappear!.
The chops are delicious with applesauce or fried apples. Serve the pork chops with fried apples if desired, along with cooked grits, potatoes, or bread or cornbread dressing. Add cooked corn, green beans, or carrots, or. Juicy, delicious, boneless pork chops coated with a seasoned crisp crust. These pork chops are amazing and better than Shake-n-Bake.