Mexican Stuffed Shells.
Ingredients of Mexican Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 10 of Shells.
- Prepare 1 lb of Ground Beef (I used turkey).
- Prepare 1 cup of Salsa.
- You need 1 can of Enchilada Sauce (10 oz).
- Prepare 1 envelope of Taco Seasoning.
- It’s 1 cup of Cheddar Cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Mozzarella Cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of Onion.
- You need 2 oz of Cream Cheese.
Mexican Stuffed Shells instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Boil shells until al dente..
- Brown ground beef and onions..
- Add taco seasoning when it is browned..
- In a separate bowl mix together enchilada sauce and salsa..
- Add cream cheese to the ground beef..
- Put salsa mixture at the bottom of a baking dish..
- Assemble shells..
- Put the rest of the salsa mixture over top..
- Bake in oven for 30 mins..
- Sprinkle with cheeses then put back in the oven uncovered for 15 minutes..
- Serve and enjoy!.